What Can Massage Help With?
Regular massage can promote improved general health and well being for everyone, and it can help relieve the following conditions.
- Muscular tension and immobility throughout the body, especially lower back pain, upper back pain, neck and shoulder pain
- Knee pain
- Fatigue / lethargy
- Feeling generally ‘out of sorts’
- Post-traumatic stress
- High and low blood pressure
- Poor body posture and alignment
- Aches and pains
To find out which kind of massage would suit you best, please contact us to discuss your own needs.
How long will the treatment take?
Thai Yoga Massage – approx 2 hours
Full body Oil Massage – approx 1hour and 10 mins
1/2 body oil massage – approx 45 mins
What should I wear?
- For Thai Yoga Massage: loose fitting clothes – tracksuit bottoms and t shirt are perfect.
- For oil body massage, the client disrobes in private and towels are used to cover the body.
When should I not have a massage?
There are very few circumstances when massage is not advised.
If you have any doubts, contact us.
Do not have Thai Yoga Massage on a full stomach.
Where will the massage take place?
We have a comfortable, warm treatment room fully equipped for your massage experience. Oil massage takes place on a massage bed. Thai Yoga Massage is practiced on a large floor futon.
Can I talk during the treatment?
Yes, you can talk – or relax quietly whichever feels most comfortable for you.
Will I have to give medical details?
On your first visit the therapist will carry out a consultation, asking you about your general health and well being. You should tell her about any specific conditions. All information is held in strictest confidence.